A friendly place to Share, Post & Visit

This blog is designed for all quilters to share information, pictures, comments or anything quilting. Lets have fun and happy quilting :-)



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4 Month Website Anniversary Drawing

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying summer. I wanted to welcome the new members and send out a message to let everyone know that I am for sure going to do the drawing for the 4 month anniversary of the website. For the new members the drawings are a fun way to enjoy the website. For the 4 month anniversary of the website on June 18th. One person will be drawn to win a free featured ad on the website. All members are include, if you wish to be excluded please contact me before the drawing on the 18th of June. Super excited and I will contact you all soon letting you know who the winner is.  Oh, the winner will have 48 hours contact me or post the ad or a new winner will be drawn. Sorry, not trying to be mean just trying to make sure someone gets to use the opportunity. 

thanks and have a great week ,
quiltmama

No comments:

Post a Comment