A friendly place to Share, Post & Visit

This blog is designed for all quilters to share information, pictures, comments or anything quilting. Lets have fun and happy quilting :-)



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Need Advertising Opinions

Good morning to you all,

I would appreciate feedback and opinions. We now have enough to advertise in The Quilter Magazine (I previously called it the wrong name, sorry) and these are the options.

1. To have a 2 3/8 x 4 3/4 ad in The Quilter magazine plus possibly a small ad in the Fabric Trends magazine.
OR
2. To have a 2 x 2 ad in The Quilter magazine, Fabric Trends magazine, & Celebrate (previously Christmas 365).

the problem I am having is the ad will have to be black and white. And the deadline is today. I would appreciate everyones opinions please. I need to contact the lady later this morning to give her my decision. I would love to be in 3 magazine but the words would be super small and possibly hard to read then. My boss from the LQS has said to go with bigger the better, catches the eye. Ugh. Please share what you think as I see this as something for all of us. Thanks for helping,
Quiltmama

No comments:

Post a Comment