A friendly place to Share, Post & Visit

This blog is designed for all quilters to share information, pictures, comments or anything quilting. Lets have fun and happy quilting :-)



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Possible upgrade - UPDATED INFO

Happy Sunday everyone,
I wanted to let everyone know that the website may be getting even more upgrades very soon. I am working on getting an estimate for having pics shown on the listing page. Where all of the listing are shown together for each category. Hubby thinks it is a good idea to show the pics instead of a camera. I will be getting an estimate within the next couple of days. Cross your fingers the software designer is kind to us. If he is nice I can possibly afford it. (finger crossed)


thanks again,


UPDATE 3/21 - SUPER GOOD NEWS. I WAS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT MYSELF. :-) SO NOW THE WEBSITE IS UPGRADED AGAIN. CHECK IT OUT. :-)
quiltmama

No comments:

Post a Comment